The COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically accelerated many trends that were already underway, creating some unique challenges and great opportunities for companies in Hawaii to grow. Kevin Dahlstrom, Chief Marketing Officer at Central Pacific Bank, provides a sneak peek into Central Pacific Bank’s ongoing transformation, including a rebrand, and launch of new digital products. Kevin speaks to becoming a digital-first company, engaging customers in new ways, and embracing remote work.
- Welcome and introduction
- Founder or senior executive in 5 tech startups (one IPO) and 3 public companies
- Over 25 years of digital marketing & product development
- Led multi-year digital transformation at Mr. Cooper (Nasdaq: COOP)
- Advisor & investor to over 50 startups
- Accomplished rock climber